Five ways that Spike says 'i love you' to Xander.
- Being nice to Buffy. Sometimes.
- Not eating the last Twinkie. Sometimes.
- On his back.
- Beating the living mortal crap out of Xander's father.
- Watching Night of the Comet. Again.
Five things Drusilla doesn't miss about Angelus.
- His propensity for ripping Miss Edith's head off.
- His stupid hair.
- He's a total blanket hog.
- Leather coats everywhere.
- Daddy issues.
Five reasons Angel won't step foot in Spike and Xander's apartment.
- Stake in easy reach.
- Spike lives there.
- He doesn't like Xander.
- He doesn't like Spike.
- He's never been invited.
Five things Spike learned not do while under a spell that gives him a prehensile tail.
- Ride a bicycle
- Get anywhere near Buffy in a skirt.
- Avoid the coffee table; it's at exactly the right (wrong) height.
- Taunt a cat.
- Tuck it down the front of his trousers to "impress the ladies."
5 things Spike would never use as a sex toy...and why.
- Popsicle - have you ever licked a flagpole in winter?
- Cross dildo. For obvious reasons.
- A banana. Spike hates bananas.
- Olive oil. Who wants to smell like Rachael Ray?
- Viagra. Doesn't need it; never will.
5 Books Xander Actually Read (As Opposed to Pretending He'd Read)
- Harold and the Purple Crayon - his favorite book as a kid; Willow read it to him first and he kept it.
- The Catcher in the Rye - he thought it was a load of self-indulgent crap.
- Dracula - research.
- The Story of O - also research.
- Co-dependent No More - didn't work.